This lightweight, extra-comfy shoe offers cushioning and energy return like you‘ve never felt before thanks to MIZUNO ENERZY on the forefoot and insole. It‘s lighter than the previous model, and features a sleek new design. Mizuno Wave combines stability and cushioning for the heel, while the plate construction supports quicker movement and the outrigger structure enhances stability. With this shoe you‘ll jump higher than ever.
- Unprecedented cushioning and energy return through the new use of MIZUNO ENERZY on the forefoot and insole.
- The new monofilament mesh in the upper generates an even sharper look and a decreased weight from the previous Wave Lighting Z6.
- Featuring a new MIZUNO ENERZY INSOLE, the shoe provides support to help you play in comfort from the moment it goes on your foot through the entire game. Additionally, the forefoot features a half bootie structure that wraps around the foot for added comfort.
- Mizuno Wave combines stability and cushioning for the heel.
- More than 90% recycled content on upper body textile, upper body lining textile, sockliner lining and shoelace.
- More than 50% recycled content on upper body synthetic leather base fabric. Undyed upper body textile for reducing water consumption. Undyed sockliner lining textile for reducing water consumption.